Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. Gabe here from Las Vegas, NV. Just started roaming the threads on this forum recently and have already amassed so much useful information regarding concealed carry procedures and equipment. I am finally graduating from college in California and can't wait to be back in good ol' Las Vegas where I plan to obtain my ccw permit. This forum will prove to be an extremely useful asset for me :smile:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Welcome from the PRM!

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Gabe.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Howdy Hay from WA state Today:blink:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome from southern Utah. I'm taking my NV CCW class from The Gun Store in LV (who offers that class for free) on July 24 at 9 am, if you wanna to take it too at that date and time.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I am finally graduating from college in California and can't wait to be back in good ol' Las Vegas
Welcome to the Forum and congradutations on the accomplishment and returning to the Promised Land!

Hopefully you'll leave all those liberal ideas in Mexifornia!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everybody for the welcome!

Welcome from southern Utah. I'm taking my NV CCW class from The Gun Store in LV (who offers that class for free) on July 24 at 9 am, if you wanna to take it too at that date and time.
That is some very good information tele_ I will keep that in mind.

Welcome to the Forum and congradutations on the accomplishment and returning to the Promised Land!

Hopefully you'll leave all those liberal ideas in Mexifornia!
Thanks very much for the acknowledgement! You better believe it! So many kooks out here, no wonder my dad had us move years ago. Good schools though as long as you keep your wits about you. Not suprisingly though the state budget there is falling apart from all those unfunded liabilities.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts