Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Good evening everyone! This is my first post on the forum! I'm absolutely beat, just hit 220lb squat and ran 3 miles/ 5k.

Anyway, just trying to reach out and connect with other members of the firearm community in Illinois that want to exercise their inalienable rights as American citizens to keep and bear arms!

I've been a FOID holder since 2012 and I'm going to be taking the final 8 hours necessary to apply for my CCW license on November the 19th. Wish me luck! :urla9ub:

·
Registered
9,339 Posts
Greetings.jpg
Welcome !!!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Good evening! Welcome to DC from a neighbor in Iowa.

Go Cubs!

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS, where the west begins. Welcome to the forum.
Glad you could join us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Glad to see that you believe in your right to carry a weapon even if you are a strong healthy young man. I had to laugh at first but I can see where you could want to protect yourself in the best way possible if the situation should arise. I believe that every good guy who carries is a deterrent to evil. Even if we never have to use a gun in self defense it is a warning to the bad guys that we could if need be. Good Luck

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Welcome and I wish you the very best of luck.

When I saw your name I heard the refrain from the old Rifleman series in my head. Good stuff.
didn't care for the kid Mark? but loved the Rifleman.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome from 10 miles west of the Wabash. Great group of like minded folk here. You shouldn't have any trouble with your CCL test. Piece o cake... Now the wait time is a bear.. Mine took 84 days.. But before ya know it, you'll be doing the Wally walk and noticing that nobody notices if you're printing or not.. Stay safe :weightlifter:

·
Administrator
144,131 Posts
A warm Welcome. Join right in. :yup:

There are great human beings here. :yup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts