Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm still waiting for my permit......But thats ok because I still need to find a good IWB holster for my Feg PA 63.......Any suggestions????? My funds are limited so I need to try and get this right the first time.....Thanks...

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
A.380 pistol with only 7 rounds? OK, you can look here...
HOLSTERS

Checkout the Walther PPK list, I believe it would work.:yup:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Retsupt99......I know.... I know....my gun choice is lacking.....I will be getting a better one as soon as I get the funds scraped together.....:gah:

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Milt Sparks Holsters, TT Gunleather, UBG Holsters, Pure Kustom Holsters and Desbiens Gunleather. That should get you started! :image035:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Milt Sparks Holsters, TT Gunleather, UBG Holsters, Pure Kustom Holsters and Desbiens Gunleather. That should get you started! :image035:
What he said.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Retsupt99......I know.... I know....my gun choice is lacking.....I will be getting a better one as soon as I get the funds scraped together.....:gah:
If you're trying to maximize funds, and if you think that you will upgrade your carry piece in the near future...

...why not just get a cheapo holster and put the money saved in the piggy bank toward your next carry gun and holster. It seems like it would be a shame to spend good holster money on a gun may not carry long. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
What he said.........

If you're trying to maximize funds, and if you think that you will upgrade your carry piece in the near future...

...why not just get a cheapo holster and put the money saved in the piggy bank toward your next carry gun and holster. It seems like it would be a shame to spend good holster money on a gun may not carry long. Just my $.02.
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pastorpack......good idea......it makes since...just a little excited I guess.......thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts