Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
143,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good News
CHOATE MACHINE & TOOL COMPANY (They have been around for a mighty LONG Time) is gearing up to start going into full production making all of their folding stocks & Evil Black Rifle Stocks & Combat Shotgun Stocks & all of that other nasty sort of stuff that went "Out Of Fashion" during Prohibition...Whoops! Sorry!...I meant to say during the Assault Weapons Ban. I made a boo~boo & said "PROHIBITION" ~ Silly Me! :biggrin:
Their stuff was always decently high quality. They also have shotgun tube extensions & other neat jazz. Use the Quick Find feature.
Warning though their web site is not real good. No Nice, Big photos for me to swipe and put here.
I sent them an E~mail and said: "Put Some decent Size Photos On Your web Site."
Anyway...Here They Are.
CHOATE MACHINE AND TOOL COMPANY ~ CLICK HERE

Sorry but, it's just impossible for me to swipe really nice photos that are just not there. :chairshot :silly:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I have rated Choate over ATI on most stuff - but have found their stuff quite hard to find.

Did notice this Stabilizer which I think I could find quite useful, tho I doubt it'd take too much effort to make such.

·
Administrator
143,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Folding Stocks

Their folding stocks are pretty high quality.
It's hard to find any "Add On Stuff" at all for an Ithaca Model 37 12Gauge & they make a nice folding stock for that shotgun.

That (Above) Makes much more sense to me than this: (below)

·
Administrator
143,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ithaca Closed Up??????????????

News To Me....Thanks Bud. That's a shame!
They sure made a great shotgun!
Maybe I'll do a thread on the ITHACA Model 37
Receiver machined from a solid block of gun steel.
A real powerhouse nearly indestructible shotgun.
If you can find an older one in good condition...buy one.
Not very many (any) Tactical "Add Ons" made for it but, who cares.
It is a "Kick Butt Solid Fast Shotgun"

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I know "some people" that used them in SE Asia. "They" shot flechette rds. outta them.(and ocasionally a Dragons Breath or two) The weapons worked,and worked,and worked. IMO the 37 was always better than the 870. Although, not by much.--------

·
Administrator
143,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just Recd. An E~mail Reply Back From Fred Choate.

Here it is:
We just got our new catalog finished and printed. We are in the process of having the whole web page reworked. In a couple of months we will have a whole new site.
Thanks
Fred Choate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts