Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sort of good news, my XSE Commander is in the Gun shop, I went and fondled it today, oh man was it worth the wait :biggrin: . The not so good news is I can't pick it up till Thurs., I guess Colt dosn't ship there guns with a fired Casing, so the GS has to bring it to get ballistic fingerprinted Thurs morning. So 2 more days without her :mad:

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Bruce

I know that exact feeling.
It's a tough wait!
Get the camera ready. :smile:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man words can't even express the way that Colt "feels" in the hand. I have handled SA Champions, but this pistol feels GOOD in the hand. The gun shop just got their weekly delivery, so it looked like christmas timw in there :biggrin: I even helped put some of the stuff away, and bought my wife some new peper spray-mace they just git in (just hope she donsn't use it on me if she ever finds out what this XSE costs :biggrin: )

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
The Truth

It's always best to tell your wife the truth.
The Truth is that you need that Colt no matter what it costs!
And...that's the plain & simple truth.

No need to lie about it. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ballistic fingerprinting - PAH!!!!!

What a crock. MD has spent millions IIRC on this - to a zero effect for all practical purposes. No doubt NY has spend a good bit too.

Just another hoop to make some gun owners go thru. :cuss:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
How do they ballistic fingerprint a shotgun ??? If you were a smsrt BG(is there such a thing ?) you would just by a NEF, shoot somebody, throw away the bbl and buy a new one for your next hit. --------

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Ballistic Fingerprinting...also known as...Liberal Left Feel-Good-ism. :mad:

Doggone Goofy Super Liberals...They make such a$$es out of themselves...we should demand XeroX A$$ Prints from them. :smile:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As soon as you change the firing pin or extractor the shell cases are no good anymore, and how often do we 1911 people change parts :smile: Seems like a big waste of time and money, cause casings fired from a revo will not likely be on the ground at a crime seen, but they get done too :confused:

Seems as if the government thinks us guys who had to jump through hoops to get a permit are BG's who go out and do drive by's every other night :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Seems as if the government thinks us guys who had to jump through hoops to get a permit are BG's who go out and do drive by's every other night :rolleyes:
No, it's even worse than that...they think that you are honest citizens with guns...and nothing is scarier to a crooked politician with his hand in your pocket :mad:

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Congrats Bruce!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts