Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thumbing through the mail my wife brought in today and there it was ... "Type of License: COLLECTOR OF CURIOS AND RELICS" :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban:

I just sent in my application at the end of May so I didn't expect to hear anything until late July. After today's accident maybe I was due for some good Kharma. Of course, my first thought was "I'll go xerox a bunch of copies tomorrow and start sending them out." Then it hit me, I DON'T HAVE MY TRUCK! :aargh4:

Oh well, I'll be sending copies to Brownell's, Makarov.com, AIM, SOG, etc. ASAP. Think my first qualifying purchase is going to be an EG Makarov, always wanted one and now I can't get it shipped to my door! WOO-HOO!!!
Jack

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Congrats on the ticket .... even truckless lol

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Congrats, Jack. At least one piece of good news today.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
I collected so many potential C&R's - it ain't worth getting one now :rolleyes: Should have done it a few years ago DUH!

Good job Jack - plenty of stuff to choose from now, oh yeah :yup:

·
Administrator
144,131 Posts
Congrats Jack...now you can get that highly desirable Afghani Flintlock with the Camel Bone stocks that you always wanted. :rofl:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats Jack, whats first on your list?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Might I recommend you spend the first $100 on a good multifunction FAX/scanner/printer and save your copying costs and hassle?

Nothing beats having those documents scanned in ready to be printed on demand, plus you can put them on a pocketCD or USB flash drive to carry with you in case you need to print them out somewhere away from home.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, my wish list looks like this:
1). EG Makarov (or two)

Then in no particular order:
- Walther P series
- Russian Nagant
- Webley top break (1917?)
- .303 Enfield
- '98 Mauser
- M1 Garand & Carbine
- '03 Springfield
- ammo for the above and CCW guns
and and and ....
Jack

·
Super Moderator
22,266 Posts
Congrats, Jack. :hand10:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Congrats on getting your license!...maybe I should get one too.....hmmmm.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Congrats on the paperwork. Now get to improving the economy and buy some stuff. Oh, yeah, better be sure you have a digital camera 'cause we're going to insist on pics.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts