Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking my e-mail and found some good news. A note from K&D Holsters notifying me that my new Laredo Defender should be here in 3 or 4 days. The timing could not have been better. I am leaving on vacation next Friday so I will be carrying my G27 on this trip :danceban: . I will post a few pics when it arrives.
Mike

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I just love it when everything falls in place

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats, and enjoy your vacation! I googled that holster. that's a good lookin carry system, I like the ride height and the thumb break. I prefer some type of retention for OWB carry.:bier:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats, and enjoy your vacation! I googled that holster. that's a good lookin carry system, I like the ride height and the thumb break. I prefer some type of retention for OWB carry.:bier:
Thanks I will enjoy this vacation. No thumb break on mine. This is my second Laredo Defender. I have one for my Glock 22 and no thumb break on it either. The retention quality on Kevin's holsters is outstanding.
I have had thumb break holsters in the past and am just not fond of them. But I do know some are very happy with them.
Mike

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mike,

When did you order? I ordered a K&D on May 20th am still waiting. I have sent Kevin an e-mail but he hasn't responded yet.

I ordered a black Thunderbird Defender with Sharkskin trim and doing my best to wait patiently.

Jay

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just for what it is worth I ordered mine on 04/27/2009. This will be my fourth holster from Kevin. He is a great craftsman and I am sure he is doing his best to get all the orders caught up. I know I was growing very anxious hoping to have my holster for this trip. Just had to keep reminding myself of times I have been behind and trying to get back on schedule. It is tough for the maker and the customer. I hope you can wait it out because his work is worth the wait.
Mike

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
I think that you need to leave this forum because...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
:worthless:
...then return with some pics. :yup:
:joke:, of course.

·
Registered
259 Posts
:haha::haha::haha:

what he said

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Lets just hope you will not need to use the gun on your vacation!

I'm glad the holster will arrive in time! I know you're a happy camper now!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think that you need to leave this forum because...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
:worthless:
...then return with some pics. :yup:
:joke:, of course.
Can I stick around if I promise to post pics as soon as it gets here????????:hand10:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lets just hope you will not need to use the gun on your vacation!

I'm glad the holster will arrive in time! I know you're a happy camper now!
Amen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts