Defensive Carry banner

Good Price?

975 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  FLSlim 
#1 ·
I have the opportunity to purchase a Ruger SP101 3" 357 magnum, only 65 rounds thru it. Included in the price is Hogue grips, original grips, two speedloaders, Tagua belt snap holster, 200 rounds of 38 target ammo, 65 rounds of self defense ammo, 35 rounds of 357 target ammo, original hard case and paperwork. He is asking $650.00 for the package, what do you think?

#3 ·
With current market conditions, I'd say anything in the $600-650 range is a decent deal. Likely, that same combination (with all the ammo) would generally go for much more in most other places right now. If it's $650 out the door and what you're looking for, I'd do it.

#6 ·
Location Colorado

Thanks for the feedback. Will take the deal.

Whew! I was beginning to think you'd lost your mind.

Congrats on the wonderful new gun. Enjoy it well. Be thinking of us when you lay down a few dozen rounds on target. :eek:k:

#7 ·
No comment on the price but I have a Ruger SP101 for years and have shot several thousand rounds of 38 & 357 bullets without any problems. No repairs just a WHOLE lot of fun shooting and cleaning it.

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Starting pistol

:danceban:

#10 ·
The holster I use with my Ruger is a hard case paddle type Fobus. I only used my Ruger when I travel by car long distances due to its weigh and this Holster really does not hold my Ruger as securely as I would like. I worry about walking around with it where there a lot of people so I use my Bersa 380 thunder with a Houston RP1 paddle Holster which feels better to me for my daily carry.

:danceban:

PS I have not looked for another Holster for my Ruger so I have not suggestions on a good one. Sorry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.