Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nicely done Mods! :congrats:

What happens in a situation like this. Are they banned forever.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Quick! Someone lock the doors!

Kudos to the fast Mod response!

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe have it so that for every Spammer we report, an infraction comes off our account?? :image035:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I reported the first post I saw,then as I scrolled down saw why the guy had 10 posts to his name,all spam on different topics

·
Registered
571 Posts
I started reporting them and got through maybe 3 or 4 reports before I saw the spammer had hit every forum. At that point I figured I was just getting redundant and just left it at that.

Some people annoy me. Code 6 lock down!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Same here, of course I have been slacking in my visits recently so there could have been a truck drive through and I'd have missed it.
Or a Gorilla walking by as people are dribbling a basketball. :boese51:

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
I started reporting them and got through maybe 3 or 4 reports before I saw the spammer had hit every forum. At that point I figured I was just getting redundant and just left it at that.

Some people annoy me. Code 6 lock down!
Just report it once. We can ban someone specifically as a spammer and they are banned and all of their posts removed in one click of the mouse.... :yup:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Code 5 !! All officers immediately !!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I hope they recieve a message along the lines of :"don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya..."

I hate spammers. :hand1:

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
I hope they recieve a message along the lines of :"don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya..."
Not really, they just suddenly find themselves standing on the outside where it's desolate and cold.... :yup:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I would love to get their email address onto another spammers list. How funny would that be?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.