Glock and KelTec BUG...nice pair!:hand10:

·
Registered
862 Posts
nice setup! thanks for the pics.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Very nice! I would have looked into the option of the LaserGuard as compared to the LaserGrips for my wife's carry G27, but that would mean a few new holsters which to me wouldn't be cost effective. The grips are pretty nice IMO. I won't be having them on my carry pieces (I know..never say never right?), but I've handled the G27 with them and they do work well for me even though I may have been apprehensive at first.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very nice setup...Been thinking about a laserguard since it would fit both my G19 and G26...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
very nice I'm currently thinking very hard on the G 26/27 and their, well everything options. Thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Point to what? You asking if the laserguard is for people with small hands?

I have big hands... and they work fine for me.

·
Registered
342 Posts
looks like a great set up

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so why would you want that model that kills 99% of the holster options out there and put the laser lens where it will get covered in soot compared to the original version?
I only need one holster option... and as you can see I found it.

As for the laser... You can get off better shots quicker with a laser... you don't need to bring the firearm up (or close to) to eye level. I'm not saying a laser should replace practicing w/o using it, but it's nice to have. I'm not sure what soot you're talking about, but I clean my guns regularly and I normally do not carry soot in my pants :image035:.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a similar setup except with the CT grip on my 27. I wound up doing my own combat cut after carrying with it for a few weeks. I found it was hard getting my 2 fingers under the grip and getting my thumb behind the the grip. I was pulling the gun and repositioning my grip. Not what I want to do if I really need it. I also trimmed a little of the kydex where my middle finger was grabbing the grip. It is way better now and has not affected the comfort of carrying one bit.
BTW I didn't know they made left handed Glocks. :wink:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice... but no left handed Glocks... just left handed Supertucks:)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice set-up. I like these lasers once their mounted too. The lines and contours flow so smoothly..

:hand10:

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
so why would you want that model that kills 99% of the holster options out there and put the laser lens where it will get covered in soot compared to the original version?
I have both the Lasergrip (on my G19) and the Laserguard (on my G26, and both LCPs).

While the Laserguard does get sooty after lots of shooting, I've never had it be an issue with seeing the dot on the target.

I like that the Laserguard does not have the laser housing sticking out on the right side, which can cause printing issues at times. It does, however, limit your holster options. I use a Smartcarry for my G26 (and have a Hawke-pak fanny pack on order), and pocket carry my LCP (with an appropriate pocket holster) so it's not an issue for me.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have a similar setup except with the CT grip on my 27. I wound up doing my own combat cut after carrying with it for a few weeks. I found it was hard getting my 2 fingers under the grip and getting my thumb behind the the grip. I was pulling the gun and repositioning my grip. Not what I want to do if I really need it. I also trimmed a little of the kydex where my middle finger was grabbing the grip. It is way better now and has not affected the comfort of carrying one bit.

Summer carry in Milt Sparks VM2...CT Grips on my G 27 also,Meprolight night sights

Winter carry,when wearing sweats,in a Smart Carry

Also carry as a Glock 22 Spare mag,with a sleve,as my spare mag,I cant remember if its a 15 or 17 round,any way,thats my rigs,I use the most. :hand10:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts