Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Got my CZ-75 SP-01 a few weeks ago and I've already put in CGW parts. Thinking about getting the full Defensive Carry Package next. Also deciding on if I want a Rami 2075 BD or PCR for CCW.

Nothing like a CZ...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow. Nice.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I only own one - a CZ75 SP01 but it is by FAR my favorite handgun. That thing is a work of art...

·
Registered
348 Posts
I only own one - a CZ75 SP01 but it is by FAR my favorite handgun. That thing is a work of art...
Agreed. I have an SP-01 Tactical with a TLR-1 on it. The thing is so heavy it shoots like a .22. Never had a single malfunction either. Truly a work of art.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
nice,my P09 is bedside and is also my fav range 9MM now...
I added a 13# hammer spring that gave me a 3.25# trigger and let it eat,gun is amazing IMO

good luck w yours

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the parts kit installed. Had some issues with the safety lever arm getting hung up on the sear. The gun would go into safe when the hammer was in half cock, but when I fully cocked the gun, the safety would not swipe up all the way to safe. Per CGW, they told me to take a jewelers file and take a few swipes of the edge on the safety lever arm until it cleared.

Gun is good to go now, and I must say, it (pro parts kit) makes all the difference in the world. D/A trigger is super better now. And the S/A and reset are absolutely sick.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Congrats danimal ... A great addition to your collection for sure. Looking forward to seeing the range report :yup:

·
Banned
374 Posts
Never owned one. Never touched one. But....am considering picking up a CZ-75 just to see what all the hubbub is about.....

·
Registered
871 Posts
Never owned one, but never saw any post from anyone who did not rave about them. They are nice looking guns.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Got the same thing, but they call it Colt fever.

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice,my P09 is bedside and is also my fav range 9MM now...
I added a 13# hammer spring that gave me a 3.25# trigger and let it eat,gun is amazing IMO

good luck w yours
This is just what I need for my nightstand. It will be a sweet addition to my PCR with the Pro Carry Package and my two pre-B CZ 75s.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts