Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went and got me a new Glock today. It is a Gen 4 Glock 23.
This gun is awesome. It shoots great for me and is very accurate.
I really love the Gen 4 mag release. Mag changes are super fast for me.
Of course there were no hiccups of any kind like all the Glocks I have owned.
I have got to say that I like this Glock better than any I have ever owned.
GREAT JOB GLOCK !!!
I will have pics up after my camera has been charged as I know if there are no pics it didn't happen.

·
Registered
597 Posts
That's one of mine and I have about 600 rounds through it so far: Not ONE failure to feed/eject/fire. It's been flawless. Now, my aim? That's another thing....

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Wow, my brother have a Glock 23, had it for years. Congrats!

·
Registered
11,497 Posts
What size backstrap do you have installed on it and do you see a real difference in the different backstraps?

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the small back strap on it. Cant really make a difference in it compared to a gen three.
But the stippling is awesome. This is the only back strap I have tried on it so far.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Just bought one myself. I concur with all your assessments! Enjoy the gun!

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to your family.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What size backstrap do you have installed on it and do you see a real difference in the different backstraps?
Mike I checked and there is not an added back strap on my G23. So I was wrong about having a small one on.
I will be keeping it this way as my hands are on the smaller side and it feels perfect.

·
Registered
11,497 Posts
I've read several people say that the interchangeable back straps on the Gen 4 Glocks don't really make that much of a difference.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Well went and got me a new Glock today. It is a Gen 4 Glock 23.
This gun is awesome. It shoots great for me and is very accurate.
I really love the Gen 4 mag release. Mag changes are super fast for me.
Of course there were no hiccups of any kind like all the Glocks I have owned.
I have got to say that I like this Glock better than any I have ever owned.
GREAT JOB GLOCK !!!
I will have pics up after my camera has been charged as I know if there are no pics it didn't happen.
Congrats on a fine choice, and I know the feeling well. I have two of the Gen fours and outta all of my Glocks they are my favorites. The G19 grip which is the same as your 23, feels like an extension of my arm when I'm practicing. I have always liked Glocks, but never really thought of myself as a so called fanboy. Since the Gen 4s came out, these are my favorite pistols for defense. Bottom line for me. I'll gladly weather the childish insults directed at inanimate objects of preference for the reliability and quality Glock delivers on a massive scale. IMO, they are doing something right. Also agree, AWESOME JOB GLOCK!

So again, congrats to you and enjoy the new Glock. :bier:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase....I have a Glock 17 and love it....shoots great and works even better.............Stay safe and happy shooting!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Congrats! I will upgrade my G23 to a gen 4 someday, I LOVE my gen 4 G19. I don't use any of the back straps either, just adds width to me, I think the strapless grip is great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts