Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was excited about it. Just thought I would share. This is gun related so this was the best forum. I could think of to put this.

I'm gettting ready to start an AR project and once I complete it I will get a silhouette of the AR right under this tat.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Not a tat fan myself but - that is one of the nice statements and very apt.

My son has a simple celtic knot band in similar place which is quite subtle too.

As for the AR silhouette - well I would give consideration to it - it will be pretty permanent and showing it is not always going to be the most ''politic'' icon to want all to see. Should not be that way but - well - think carefully before you add it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P95Carry said:
As for the AR silhouette - well I would give consideration to it - it will be pretty permanent and showing it is not always going to be the most ''politic'' icon to want all to see. Should not be that way but - well - think carefully before you add it.
I always contiplate for at least a year after I get an idea. If at the end of the year, I still want it, then I get it. I only have two tattoo's. I've had several ideas. I still have plenty of time to dicide. Thanks for the concern though.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice tattoo. I have several and love each one!

BTW - I love the "Million Mom March" concealment fanny pack! Too classic!

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
cool, I have 1 tattoo so far, but probably will get more.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Nice tatoo, and nice Nighthawk on your wrist.

·
Registered
737 Posts
:congrats: I like it. :smile:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Bruces45 said:
At the risk of sounding really stuipd, what does it mean? :blink:
I'm glad you asked, because I was just about to. :smile:

Great concept, that's one of the greatest sacrifices in history. Something I need to learn more about!

·
Super Moderator
22,266 Posts
Cool ink!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts