Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recived my FL out of state permit on the 20th. :danceban: I orderd a Cross Bread super tuck last Tue and got it in the mail today. :danceban: I tried it on, and all I can say is WOW. I have never carried before and was alittle worried about comfort. If I wasn't as happy as a kid at Christmas, I don't think I would notice my sub compact XD. Note I am wearing an old pair of shorts with a thin colth belt made into them. I can't wait to find a good belt and see how much difference that will make. Had to share my joy. Sleep well, I will. Bryan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awesome ! Congrats..

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new permit... :congrats:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats on both. Nothing like good leather.

·
Registered
132 Posts
crossbreed sells belts for their holsters. they also have the velcro clips and the belts that already have the other side to the velcro made into the belt. i just bought me a gun and am planning on getting the holster, belt, and the velcro clips from crossbreed. the velcro clips are supposed to make it even harder to tell that you are carrying. has anyone used this combo with success? or is there a better combo i should look into that i could use or piece together? i'm going to try and order my set up in the next coulpe of weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts