Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fit was perfect as was finish. Supported my FS pistol both IWB and OWB without budging. Won't stretch or roll over. I destroyed a $30 belt already. The 14oz belt with steel fits my Blackhawk 3 slot and N82 perfectly.

I normally wear a 36" belt and almost bought one. Decided to get the 38" like Bigfoot said. Follow their guidance. Enough said.

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Trust the BIGFOOT lol. Congratulations. I love mine.

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Mine is about 15 months old about once a month i clean it with saddle soap.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats, theyre legit. had to send mine back for a smaller size though! was on the second from last hole and left a little extra belt for my liking! but can't wait to get it back...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah I think their sizing is off. But a good belt nonetheless. My first order was too big. Went off their recommendation.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Outstanding belts, have one myself.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Congrats on the new belt. I've worn mine daily (18 oz) for the better part of 10 months and it works just as well today as it did on day one. Best belt I've ever owned :yup:

Reactions: Bubblehead751

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered one about a week ago based off of recommendations on this forum. Just got word that it shipped.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Have 3 of them now, and all work beautiful with my Kirkpatrick holsters. A stand-up company.....good job Bigfoot!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts