Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds crazy but.....

I did the electronic filing in Punta Gorda, FL (about 25 minutes from me) and I got mine in the mail today! I did app last Friday, with electronic prints and everything else.

I didn't believe me when they said 2 weeks, but they said this is a new system & that there were putting a rush on these because they wanted to try their new system out!

I'm amazed it actually came that quick, my friends took sent his in February and got it in July (129 days)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Luck dog.... I waited 4 months for mine... :rant:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yep mine took right at 90 working days and that was before the big rush! Congrats and be safe!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Wow, nice! Mine took over 3 months! Congratulations!

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
Congrats! That's what I like to hear...:yup::hand10:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have been waiting for mine now since June 8 when they cashed the check. Called them on Wednesday they stated that I would have it in about another 30-45 days. Said they were just getting to those around June 4.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That's freaking awesome for you man, and for the new applicants... I sent mine in Jan 12 and it wasn't issued until May 28th.
Welcome another the CC're in Sarasota.

·
Registered
3 Posts
45 days MAX

In the State of Missouri, the Sheriffs Office must issue a CCW to the aplicant if they have not received an answer to the print check from the FBI. If the CCW is issued and something negative shows, the Sheriff's Office sends somebody to let you know that your permit has been revoked.

·
Banned
4,084 Posts
not a story buddy....did app last friday, and received in the mail today (Friday) that's 1 week. I can scan a copy of my app & my ccw for the non-believers

I got mine in a week too, this month also.....WA St.

Interestingly enough, as I waited in line at the courthouse to apply, I found out that 'adult entertainers' also need to be fingerprinted and licensed in my county. I stood behind a woman at least as old as I, who looked like she was made out of a leather holster (still gun-related) who was renewing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bvrcntypstl

Got mine in 15 minutes, Beaver County PA, It would have been quicker but the card machine in the Sheriffs Office messed up two cards before one came out good enough to use.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts