Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I say anything else - I know the thread is not good without pictures. Those will show up in a day or so.
The wife and I left right after the mail ran this morning so I only got a minute to look at my new Pocket Defender 2n1 for my Kel-Tec P32 and the special anti-print panel mag holder that Kevin made for me. On first glance I was impressed with the workmanship.

Now that I have arrived back home and had an opportunity to examine the holster more carefully, I am more impressed with the workmanship. These are well designed, well executed works of an artist. The material are top notch, the design fantastic, and the workmanship could better be termed craftsmanship. I am pleased and impressed.

Unfortunately I do not have the Kel-Tec presently. Last week I loaned it to a friend. He needed something extremely light for a few days. Now he wants to buy it. If he does I will be getting a replacement early next week. Either way I should have a P32 to photograph in the holster by Monday or Tuesday. I may go crazy and take pictures without the pistol tomorrow. I want you to see them.

BTW don't worry, besides the Sig P239, I'm carrying the High Standard .22 mag derringer that my father used to stop the robbery in 1975. Not as many rounds, but proven dependability.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Sounds good George and of course yes, the workmanship quality shows up very well. All our fine holster makers have this distinguishing feature - sets them aside from the ordinary mass suppliers IMO.

Look fwd to a pic or two :smilez:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Pics we must have pics!!! (LOL)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
notice how he said my "first" KD holster, there must be some more to come! I ordered my first (haven't got it yet) and while waiting, have already ordered my second. need to get a bigger holster drawer...:)

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
soonerjh said:
notice how he said my "first" KD holster, there must be some more to come! I ordered my first (haven't got it yet) and while waiting, have already ordered my second. need to get a bigger holster drawer...:)
Ordered a Cochise Defender from Kevin for my Sig P239 on May 7.

And Chris speaking of our other fine holster makers, I ordered a C & D Crossdraw from Mark Garrity on May 15. Since I will be carrying IWB on the strong side I went looking for an easy to put on and remove crossdraw holster for when I am driving. Looked at Mark's site and what do you know he had the same idea. The C & D Crossdraw is designed for use when driving. It looks like a great implimentation of just what I was thinking of. Now I have settled in to wait for both of them.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures Coming Tomorrow

I got my Kel-Tec P32 back this evening and tomorrow afternoon I'll have a photo session. I should be posting some pictures late tomorrow afternoon. Before you ask, I am at work now in the library and will be here until 10 pm CDT. I work tomorrow morning 8 to noon. After lunch I'll set up the camera and see what I can do. Actually my Kel-Tec was returned to me here at the library so when I get home I have to do the waxed paper trick. Things should be ready by tomorrow afternoon. Then you can see my beauty.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Your going to love the way your holster feels. Oh and send some photos...hey i gotta stick with the pic bandwagon here..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts