Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i just got my Glock 27 two weeks ago, all of my friends own glocks and all of them swear by them. Anyone out there own a 27 and if so what are your likes and dislikes about it...thanks.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I had one, actually it was my first Glock. Great gun, nice shooter, reliable, easy to carry and conceal, fed from Glock 22 and model 23 magazines without fail. Long gone in some trade. Most Glocks are trade fodder for me, except my 2nd generation model 17 and my 10mm models. After typing all this, I think I will look into another model 27. It is a good gun for size and power. jh

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Congratulations on your new G27! I like everything about mine. It's my eldest Glock. Enjoy your G27, and Glock on!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Congrats on your new Glock 27!!!!!

I love my Glock 27!!!! It is a great gun out of the box. Very reliable, accurate, easy to conceal and shoot.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Congrats on the new "baby" Glock!!!

I've had mine for about 8 months and it's become my EDC. I try to practice at the range at least once a month and I'm still amazed at how accurate it is and so easy to shoot. It's almost as accurate as it's big brother, my Glock 22.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I luv mine. Both are flawless and accurate. One is a Gen 2.5 and the other a Gen 3. My spare mags are G22 and they have been flawless. Have fun!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on that new Glock...I'm a Kimber lover who is liking his Glocks more and more...:yup:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new Glock...My 26 is quickly becoming my favorite carry gun...and I'm a 1911 lover...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the replies. I got turned onto glocks by the academy and my friends in the academy had some influence too. Wouldn't turn back now. You know what they say Once you go glock....you don't go back to smith and wesson.......lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts