Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Applied for it on the 4th of this month an got it on the 24th. I think this must be a record for hennepin county from what i have heard. Too bad i don't have anyone to really share this with so im glad im on here!!

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Applied for it on the 4th of this month an got it on the 24th. I think this must be a record for hennepin county from what i have heard. Too bad i don't have anyone to really share this with so im glad im on here!!
I am sure you feel great and you should. This means that you had a clean FBI background check among other things. Your Sheriff was doing his duty and promptly sent you a confirmation of your Permit or Endorsement as it is called here in MO. CCW. I got mine in one week. Yours is not a record but very good.

Cheers, Sig. :smile:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Congratulations! :congrats::danceban:Mine took 21 days (Hennepin); you beat me by one day.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am sure you feel great and you should. This means that you had a clean FBI background check among other things. Your Sheriff was doing his duty and promptly sent you a confirmation of your Permit or Endorsement as it is called here in MO. CCW. I got mine in one week. Yours is not a record but very good.

Cheers, Sig. :smile:
Yeah i wasn't expecting mine till day 30 because 2 people i know who have theres in Hennipen county didnt get theres till the last minute. even in my permit to carry class the instructor told us hennipen county will wait till the last second.... either way im excited!

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
Congrats on the new permit, MN is a little safer today!:hand10:

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Congratulations! Indeed, Minnesota is now a tad safer.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:congrats: Congrats on the permit... Another one added to the ranks.

Stay safe! :bier:

GBK

·
Registered
43 Posts
11. While we have no problem with you mentioning another forum or posting an occasional link to a particular thread in another forum, we do not allow either blatant advertising or bashing other boards/forums. Those violating this rule are subject to having all previous links removed from this forum.

I hope I'm not violating the above. Congratulations Chazeman, it took 31 days for me from Goodhue County. You can find some fellow Minnesotans at
CarryForum.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts