Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up today . cant wait till tomorrow .will get some lead down range.:hand10:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very Cool... I like the finish on the slide...:yup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Look at the recall thread for this gun.
Thanks but mine is not even close to the recall .my SN# is way after the SN#s thay list.I checked for the problem anyway. its not there so i am or should be good . but good looking out .:hand10:

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Great looking little BUG, I like the Kershaws, too!:hand10::yup::danceban:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Good looking Sig.:hand10:

Have fun at the range.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good friend

Great looking little BUG, I like the Kershaws, too!:hand10::yup::danceban:
MY friend gave me the kershaws when we got home this morning from picking up the gun because the finish matched. thanks.:smile:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Picked it up today . cant wait till tomorrow .will get some lead down range.:hand10:
Exact same gun we got for the wife a few weeks back. It's turned out to be a great gun for her! We did believe there might be an issue but with a good cleaning, lube job and running around 500 rounds through it the problems have gone away.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Real cool...looking forward to the review!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Very nice looking Sig!

Makes me want to order one.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well its good very very good

I got to the range today . This little gun shoots better than my full sized glock 22 .and it functioned flawlessly with every thing i fed it.I started with your standard white box winchester 95GR.FMJ .Than went to federal American Eagle 95GR. FMJ. the accuracy was good with both of these.I shot 50 rounds each with the FMJ. Than it was time to try the carry ammo. For this I went with Speer Gold Dot 90GR . JHP .this is where things got fun i was shooting at 10 yards . slow fire at first and than double taps though recoil was snappy it was easily controllable .and fast back on target.with ease and fun.The last self defense round. was Magtech Guardian Gold 85GR+P JHP .These shined above the rest even better than the Gold Dot witch suprised me I am a Gold Dot fan i love them thay are my go to round .But not for this gun it put the Magtech's in one whole .out of the short barrel at 10 yards. WHAT? Did not expect this .BUT i will take it wow what a BUG....:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::hand10:

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
I had one on lay-away and it was almost paid off when I abruptly changed it to yet another snubbie! What is it with these j-frames? Oh, by the way; it is a nice looking SIG.
Regards,
Dan

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats to bad

I had one on lay-away and it was almost paid off when I abruptly changed it to yet another snubbie! What is it with these j-frames? Oh, by the way; it is a nice looking SIG.
Regards,
Dan
i think you would have been very happy with this .BUT you cant go wrong with a j . I carry one quite often my self.:hand10:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts