Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a gun show here in Wichita today and seen a GOOD buy on a Springfield XD40SC for 449.00 NEW!
I thought well..I will go home have lunch and think about it..got back home and check the mail and my OK to get my CCH permit was in the mailbox from Topeka,53 days from the day it was sent.
I went back to the gun show and bought the gun,Don Hume holster(H710) and 5 boxes of ammo so im ready for Tuesday when I get the permit from the Motor Vehicles.
I have been wearing the holster in the house and it fits like a glove and can not been seen under my flight jacket so thats a plus!
I also have to say that the magazine loader they give you is a blessing..I tried loading a mag and MAN it's tight...the MAG loader makes it easy.
What a GREAT weekend!:danceban:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Glad your weekend is going good! An entire two day weekend for me would be a vacation. Glad you got what you were looking for. I sense the excitement! Tuesday? Permit? Well, I just want to hear the range report on your new pistol. Don't forget....we haven't seen any pictures yet. If you can't or won't post pics of your new pistol, then you can at least post pics of your smiling face on a good weekend then can't you?

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Isn't it great when a 'plan comes together'...glad you've had such a great weekend...so far.

Stay armed...now:yup::comeandgetsome:...stay safe!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Sounds like a great weekend to me. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Congrats!!:35:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Great deal! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
YEAH BABY! :danceban:

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
New permit, new gun, what more can you ask for?! Congrats.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats.....OK OK OK You win I'm on day 58 you got yours on day 53?......I believe according to a past post I sent mine in before you did......And now with Monday being a holiday I'm feeling pretty jipped........My wife thinks its funny....But I'm feeling all alone here in Kansas.......And the wait continues......

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
It almost feel like Christmas when you we were a kid, doesn't it?
My permit took 63 days before I have my review before the county gun board, and getting that little blue card in my hand was the best present ever.
Enjoy:danceban:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Congrats! Another armed good guy in Kansas, good news!

Joker1

·
Banned
160 Posts
Congratulations. The holster looks nice and comfortable also . Have fun at the range !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts