Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the class for USPSA NROI level 1 back in July. Two day class and tests. In my spare time, been finishing my final exam and mailed it off for grading last month. Got a letter today from the instructor I was reluctant to open since I had heard they send you back the test one time if you didn't pass with the highlighted errors for a re-do. Not quite sure why I wasn't confident in this one...maybe because it is a difficult test even being open book on the rules and regulations. I've been assisting Range Officer at some of our local matches after my class, and polishing up with practical application to RO the RO at the matches. I finally opened the envelope and my test was in it's entirety just like I sent it, and graded. I got a 95%, and I'll be getting my USPSA range officer credentials soon! I'll be more than a player now, and help out my local club and learn more. Not sure why I was worried, but it is a difficult test IMO.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Congrats Ramrod, I'm not surprised you passed the test.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Congrats on the test results.:bier:

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Congratulations, Ramrod!

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Ram Rod, congratulations and why would you doubt yourself. :bier:

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Great news, I know the feeling The FDLE Range/Firearms Instructor class is a 40 hour block and nerve racking as heck.
But the red shirt is worth it!

Congratulations:35:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Congrats!! Why am I not surprised?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Kudos to ya, RamRod! Gotta be a GREAT feeling!
I just finished an on-line course for a gemology diploma....
Kinda weird, "going back to school" after nearly 40 years out of high school....!
Again...Congrats! Knowledge is Power!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
How could a guy named Ram Rod fail at anything?

Congrats Ram Rod:35:

Joker1

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:congrats: Congratulations to ya.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts