Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My reloading bench has not been touched in over a year. We took a friend out shooting a couple of weeks ago, she just got her first handgun, Glock 43. After looking at my supplies of 9mm, I decided I better get to work.

Light Automotive tire Wood Rectangle Font

Registered
Need to make up some .40 cal for myself .馃槃

Reactions: flh

Registered
you done good 馃憤馃徎

Reactions: flh and Pete63

Registered
A quick 8 hundred rounds, Excellent ; )
H/D

Premium Member
My reloading bench has not been touched in over a year. We took a friend out shooting a couple of weeks ago, she just got her first handgun, Glock 43. After looking at my supplies of 9mm, I decided I better get to work.

View attachment 364495
Knocking out that much in a day, gota be a progressive in the background there hum'n! ;)

Reactions: Wild Onion and flh

Registered
Things here are finally starting to cool down to where I can get into my garage where the bench is and spend some time without getting completely soaked.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Knocking out that much in a day, gota be a progressive in the background there hum'n! ;)
Yes Sir ! Hornady L&L , with some XM radio playing for background noise things went smoothly :)

Premium Member
Yes Sir ! Hornady L&L , with some XM radio playing for background noise things went smoothly :)
Channel 40? :p

Registered
If I had the components, I could crank out that much with my Lee Anniversary single stage press. If I started at sunrise and worked until sunset.
I started out with the Lee hand press. That's as simple and primitive as I want to go. Very portable and good for making a batch of a hundred or two. Now I have the Lee Classic Turret. If I ever start shooting a lot more, I will get a Dillon progressive. I definitely want to get a single stage for rifle cartridges.

Registered
I purchased the Lee Anniversary box set back in the 90's. It's not fast, but I have made plenty of decent practice rounds over the years. And it's enjoyable the same way that baking or brewing is.
With the weather cooling off, I'm looking forward to testing some of the stuff I loaded back when it was starting to get hot.

Registered

View attachment 364495
I do most of my reloading during the winter months, especially now that we have a garage heater.

Reactions: Wild Onion and flh

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: Pete63

Premium Member
I've been knocking out 38 spl, 40 S&W, 45acp, and 45 Colt. It's a good thing I stocked up on primers before the shortage set in.

Registered
Awesome. I don't usually do anything until around January. I like to spend time outside during good weather and my business keeps me very busy from Oct-Dec.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts