Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the SP101 357 Magnum 21/2" ...This is one sweet revolver!!! i think I got a decent deal..pistol, 100 rds of 125gr Remington HP ammo and a pretty cool OWB leather holster with a retaining strap for $500. I looked long and hard at the model 19...but it wasn't clean enough for what he was asking...I will try and get some pics over to my buddy Medic so he can post em for me...thanks for the help guys...gonna head to the farm and see if I have any hogs in the trap..might get to use it soon...thanks robbie

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of a 'solid' revolver...:yup::bier:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats! :congrats: You can't go wrong with an SP101...

·
Registered
543 Posts
You stole that thing man! Great gun.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats on the new wheel gun. I want to add one back to my collection at some point. Plus I want a Springfield XDm, Sig..............might need a second job.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Post pics or I'll think you're just making this up :tongue:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Those things are built like a tank. Nice gun.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I had a DA that I sold a year and a half ago...still kick myself for that one......

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a "tuned" SP101 with laser sights. This gun IMHO, is the finest in the "snubby" genre. Mine is currently @ hand.
I also alternate between it & my S&W 66. for carry ( both loaded with .357 Hydro Shocks.
Stay alert & Safe

Puffer

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
It's a great gun. My wife and I each have one. It's a gun I'll never get rid of!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Great gun, great price, OK I'm sold, I'll pick up one soon, oh and a third safe:rolleyes:

·
Registered
797 Posts
That's one solid revolver! I love mine!

·
Registered
651 Posts
I have been thinking of getting an SP101 for a while. My favorite dealer has one for $459.00 but he is gettin one chambered in .327 Federal next week. Decisions, decisions!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts