Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I have to say, it’s killing me to have it here and not shoot it!

Her birthday is not until Tuesday, but since she already knows about it ( she chose it and picked it out), I’m thinking I’ll give it to her tomorrow so she can enjoy it, and of course, I’ll get to shoot it too!
46790934-3DFD-4DA6-B699-B9181A8CBB27.jpeg

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
Nice. I can only chalk this up to "great minds think alike." My wife's birthday is a week from Monday. She didn't want a gun though. :vs_sob:

I got her one of those "Legion" model LaZBoy loungers - that thing does everything but make your coffee.

Reactions: Wavygravy

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Makes me want to break out my Colt Gov't a.380 and give it a makeover.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If I ever buy another pocket 380, it will be a Colt Mustang Pocketlite.
I just think they are beautiful pocket carry guns.

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's really nice. I noticed the 238 Legion was not in the 2020 catalog, so it could be a timely purchase.
This is a 938. Are they not listed also?

Reactions: MMinSC

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sig messed up by making their grip too blocky.

Yep. It does mess up the visual.

In her quest to find a gun that fit her, the 1911ish micro 9’s was what she preferred, because she could manipulate the slide easy and reach the controls better without radically shifting her grip. Maybe the bigger grip gives one more control of the 9mm during recoil.

Reactions: mck1975

·
Administrator
21,033 Posts

In her quest to find a gun that fit her, the 1911ish micro 9’s was what she preferred, because she could manipulate the slide easy and reach the controls better without radically shifting her grip. Maybe the bigger grip gives one more control of the 9mm during recoil.
They have the same grip shape on the .380.

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They have the same grip shape on the .380.

This is true. She also fired the 238, and really liked it, but in the end, I’m glad she went with the 9mm, if nothing else, for the price difference in the ammo:)

·
Premium Member
305 Posts

You are correct G-man. Visual, Yes. Actual grip, No. I find the design of the grip very helpful in handling the recoil. It actually fills the palm nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts