1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got these at the Store last week...
Gen 2 Glock 22........225.00
Smith SD 40............145.00
Walther PRE-War 1938-39 PPK 32 ACP......345.00 (The gun has a PP mag, BUT the mag comes from a "Bank Gun" (the bank tellers in Germany carried Walthers behind the counter)
Enfoeld No 1...Mk4 303 British.....391.50
Prices were after my discount..:biggrin2:

OOPs... Sorry. Forgot to add the 03A3 1939 and the Enfield No Mk4 here they are too:biggrin2:
The 03A3 was given to a USMC Lt upon his Retirement ( I have the hang tag of his name and he was from Fairfield CT)
The Enfield is a Arsenal Rework, with all matching numbers including the Magazine ....Arsenal Reworked in 1948
I'm gonna surprise my Brother in Vegas, with the 2 rifles for his Birthday!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,164 Posts
You remind me of the guy on the corner of the interstate with the sign "Will work for food"............except you work for guns!

Who needs take home pay anyway?

More fantastic deals for you - once again congratulations! IMHO the Gen2 Glocks were the best of all.

·
Registered
6,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You remind me of the guy on the corner of the interstate with the sign "Will work for food"............except you work for guns!

Who needs take home pay anyway?

More fantastic deals for you - once again congratulations! IMHO the Gen2 Glocks were the best of all.
So VERY True! I REALLY need to stop.... It's hard to do, just like Alcoholics working at the Jack Daniels (or Jim Beam) Distilleries...

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
I really am enjoying this G22 Gen 4 police trade in. I have barrels and mags to convert it to 9mm or 357 Sig. I got all that and still have less than I would have spent for a new G22.

Every time I see a Walther I weep because my idjit Bernardelli has the world's worst magazine release. Takes two grown elephants to get the magazine out!

bernardelli model 80 380 acp like mine.jpg

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I really am enjoying this G22 Gen 4 police trade in. I have barrels and mags to convert it to 9mm or 357 Sig. I got all that and still have less than I would have spent for a new G22.

Every time I see a Walther I weep because my idjit Bernardelli has the world's worst magazine release. Takes two grown elephants to get the magazine out!

View attachment 327024
It must get tiring carrying 2 grown elephants around.

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
When I was a poor 2nd Lieutenant (is there any other kind?) my wife worked at a craft store in Watertown. I think she spent her salary, and then some, every week on art supplies. It was negative income...but she did get a nice discount!

Boy, if that Walther could talk. Nice pickups...but better keep the Walther and the rifle separated!

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
It must get tiring carrying 2 grown elephants around.
The elephants are a piece of cake. Some treats, food and water and I'm good to go. On the other hand, the mag release (the small bump right behind the bottom of the magazine) is much worse. It either was designed by Mr Atlas, or it has grown much harder to release than when it was new. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts