Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Yeah but at what...? $1500? For a 9mm? No way, Jose!

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
NICE Peice Quint!! That's a P7M8... becha paid a few bucks toget it........I've carried mine since 1980 when I bought my first one for 375.00 brand new..In the pics One is Blue......the other is hard Chrome and there IS a "silent" de-cocking mode in the gun.........Look under the trigger guard....where it meets the frame........you'll see a small indentation........... take your index finger or thumb nail........and as you release the decocking lever.. PRESS INWARD...........NO "CLICK"........silence!! GREAT in a Tactical situation for sure!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ExSoldier762 said:
Yeah but at what...? $1500? For a 9mm? No way, Jose!
Actually I paid $800 for this one. It was like new, in the original box with unused brush & scraper, and the original manual. I got it from a TSSA club member.

You can find some great deals on P7's on the Park Cities Tactical forums.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
The guns are out there.....in prices ranging from 550.00 to 1500.00......depending on the region...........we usually sell em for about 695.00 to 750.00

·
Registered
686 Posts
Class,

I'm in the market for one, let me know if any in decent shape pop up at your shop. I can't seem to find them for less then 1200 around here :(

--Jim

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
firefighter4884 said:
Class,

I'm in the market for one, let me know if any in decent shape pop up at your shop. I can't seem to find them for less then 1200 around here :(

--Jim
You're on my list :yup: I'll keep my eyes peeled for you...:biggrin2:

·
Registered
418 Posts
For the right price I'd buy the M13 model in a heartbeat. That gun has been close to the top of my favorites since I first molested, err handled, one compliments of the NJSP.

Note: They have since changed to Sigs.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I, too, don't understand why the design didn't go over better. Got a chance to borrow a P7M8 for a weekend and loved it. I sure wish I had the $$$$ to get one.
(sorry, off topic...) 500Mag - West Chester? My wife's from there.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I hear many great things about them and have shot one but - if honest, never yet have I gotten the hots for it!

Seems these days now, prices have crept up considerably and $800 sounds a good deal when considering that.

Many folks tho do comment about how hot they get real quick!

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
I absolutely love this gun. I think it has one of the best trigger pulls, (outside a good 1911 of course:rolleyes: ) that I've ever used. It doesn't "stack up" like most long pull triggers, you just take up the slack and suddenly, WHAM.

Extremely accurate and reliable.

I've had the chance to fire all 3 models, the M8, M10 and the M13.

In my opinion the M10 is just a little to bulky, and if I had my choice I think I'd get an M13.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
acparmed said:
I absolutely love this gun. I think it has one of the best triggeer pulls, (outside a good 1911 of course:rolleyes: ) that I've ever used. It doesn't "stack up" like most long pull triggers, you just take up the slack and suddenly, WHAM.
Another HK with a great trigger is the P9S in single action. The worst has to be the VP70Z

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
it was the price, the Euro mag release........and it's not your usual design.........the gas tube heats up a bit........after about 30 rounds......BUT it will function with a broken extractor, and other stuff too.........I'd trust my life with it.....as i've done for over 25 yrs

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Zundfolge said:
One reason; price.

These pistols have always been expensive.
"In a World of Compromise........Some don't"
I know the price is heavy, but they're really great pistols.........:biggrin2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts