Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested:

A 5.11 belt for $8 if your waste is 40" or more: 5.11 Tactical Leather Casual Belt 1.5 inch Detail Stitch CLOSEOUT

Also: 5.11 covert khaki's and a 5.11 belt for $17:
5.11 Tactical Covert Khaki Pants plus FREE SHIPPING at LA Police Gear. 5.11 covert pants, 511 covert pant, 5.11, 511 Tactical

With this option you can get under 40". I went with this option as my wife can shorten the length on the pants (I've got short legs).

They also have 5 pocket jeans for $11 that I thougth I'd try out.

I thought this may help someone and I heard these belts are pretty good for the money. FWIW.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh...I forgot to mention if you enter LAPG in the coupon code field they'll give you another 5% off.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are quite a few other things closing out that look to be good deals. These are just the deals I looked into.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Closeouts

:danceban: They are fantastic to deal with. I made a mistake on a holster and they cheerfully (I think) corrected it.
My next order included the belts as previously mentioned. The size was stamped wrong. I sent them an email and within 3 days the correct belt showed up. They told me to keep the incorrect one. They are a well made belt with good stitching. The 5:11 Clothing is really great.
Check them out.:hand10:
Peaceful

·
Registered
372 Posts
You know.... I like their prices on some things. Every time I order from them it seems to take almost a month to get my order. I get most other orders within 5 days.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Just picked up a pair of Tactical Covert Cargo Pants, Free Belt and a Free Bug Out Bag!

Thanks for the heads-up! :bier:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Coupon code "tweet" for 10% off. Just ordered a Buckskin casual belt and a tan ripstop USA flag hat for $0.99 each (limit 2) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Their shipping costs seem to be a little on the high side unfortunately though

·
Registered
148 Posts
Their shipping costs seem to be a little on the high side unfortunately though
Hmm, my recent order was:

1 5.11 double rifle case
1 hat
1 hank of 550 cord
2 pants
1 gloves

and shipping was $12, which the 10% almost exactly removed. Maybe the initial shipping is high for small orders, but that seems like a reasonable rate for what I ordered.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If anyone is interested:

A 5.11 belt for $8 if your waste is 40" or more: 5.11 Tactical Leather Casual Belt 1.5 inch Detail Stitch CLOSEOUT
I bought a 5.11 belt from them about a month ago and I think they run a little smaller then the size chart indicates. I wear 34" pants and the large belt would only reach the first hole. I found a black XL on ebay for the same price and it fits great. Right now, the XL is the only size left on the LApolicegear closeout. Nice belt for the price.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Coupon code "sllag" for 16% off. Good through tomorrow.
I just used it and saved enough to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Coupon code "sllag" for 16% off. Good through tomorrow.
I just used it and saved enough to pay for shipping.
Thank you so much!

I just used the coupon code and bought three 3-day bug-out-bags!!

$29 each less 16%!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS FORUM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts