Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great day with my brother today. We completed the NRA second tier "Basic Pistol" course and we got to hang together doing something we like. Althought experienced, it was a great review of many safety features as well as an opportunity to learn some new stuff. The instructor was TOP NOTCH. We shot 8 different handguns of various calibers along with a few of our own. Lots of good classroom time and more materials than I'll be able to look at for a while. I am hoping to pursue the NRA pistol instructor so this will definately help.

In addition we qualified for and completed our requirements and applications for the Utah Permit. This gives us a couple extra reciprocal states along with the ones our Florida CWP provides.

Tired after a 13 hour day, had fun, cleaned lots of guns... but well worth it!:smile:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Congrats!!
Great family time!!!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I just love a good day! :danceban:

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
Sure beats a sharp stick in the eye.:blink::yup:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Sounds like some quality trigger time. I'm envious, well except for the cleaning time involved.:smilegrin:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sounds like a great day !
All four of my brothers live several hours away so we only see each other
a couple of times a year , but we make the most of it when we do .

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
That's great! Both of my brothers live several hours away and one has very little interest in shooting. I was able to get my wife, brother, and his wife to the range last year and we had a great time.

Joker1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts