Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I receive daily e-mails from the Glenn Beck show and this offer was included in todays e-mail.

Associate membership FREE for 1year

or

Regular membership with magazine and gifts, discounts etc. $25.00 for 2 years...it's usually $35.00 for 1 year.

Link has the 2 choices at the bottom.

NRA - Join the NRA - Bonus Offer

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks Munch, I took advantage of it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Me too.

·
Registered
473 Posts
That's a great deal, hope we can get some more people on board !!:35:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
No reason not to join! Watch for the occasional discounted Life Memberships offered.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I was a member, but I got so much nauseating junk mail from them I let my membership lapse years ago. Has anything changed?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was a member, but I got so much nauseating junk mail from them I let my membership lapse years ago. Has anything changed?
You have not because you ask not!

If you ask to be put on their non-solicitation list, you will only receive a reminder when your membership comes due, and optionally the ILA notifications (Which is do want).

·
Registered
157 Posts
I grabbed their senior Life Membership, was a good deal. My bro-n-law grabbed a Benefactor Life Membership. Always trying to 'one-up' me, but I got the last laugh, he married my sister.

·
Banned
1,725 Posts
You can ask not to receive it. I haven't, but I don't receive much junk mail. if I do, I just throw it away. Not a big deal.

IMHO, and no offense, but it seems really silly to not participate in the largest 2A organization in this country simply because of a few life insurance offers.

There are people in so many other countries who would (literally) die to get even a fraction of what we have here in the States. It always irks me to see people in this country take such things for granted.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You have not because you ask not!

If you ask to be put on their non-solicitation list, you will only receive a reminder when your membership comes due, and optionally the ILA notifications (Which is do want).
Yep. I just didn't want them to waste money printing and mailing offers that I will drop in the trash on the way back to the house.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks, it was time for my renewal too. I just re-upped for two years!

I think they are going to need our money because with the recent SCOTUS case striking down McCain-Feingold will allow them to run Pro 2A ads in print on TV and radio in all future elections and those ads don't come cheap!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Thanks for posting this "munch" :yup:
Since my membership was expiring this upcoming July, I extended it another 2 years @ a awesome price to boot :image035:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
If you ask to be put on their non-solicitation list, you will only receive a reminder when your membership comes due, and optionally the ILA notifications.
I have attempted to so ask and failed. How does one accomplish this feat?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am already a member of the NRA. We just renewed last December. What does Associate Member means? Can you have both like I am already a member then can I sign on for the Associate Membership. Will I get more quirks being an associate member? I know ...stupid questions, but I need answers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts