Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got together for an Eastern Idaho OC dinner tonight. We were few in numbers, but strong in firepower. :comeandgetsome:

We went to JB's in Rexburg, and the service was rather good. The servers even directed the OCing people to us that showed up a little late with a smile.

There were a few double takes from other guest in the restaurant, but nothing more.

On top of everything it was my husband's very first carry experience...now he wants more.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Oh man, there's a crew I wouldn't try to rob...:lolp:

It is nice to put the handle together with a face.:congrats::hand10:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Who's that good looking guy with the white beard? :hand5: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
It's always great to spend time with like-minded people...hope you have more events planned.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Very cool. I want to get to one of our NC dinners this year. Way to go on the hubby! That taste of freedom is sweet isn't it.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
That is a great looking bunch of freedom lovers! I would love to do the same thing here in West Tennessee!

Good for all of you!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Look at those guys with the guns causing all of the trouble...

Sorry my sarcasm got the best of me! Great meet up guys!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good new guys!
We went to WW a few days after the dinner and my husband actually asked me before hand if I thought it would be okay to OC. Of course I say yes!
He walked all over WW OCing on a drop leg holster without a single issue. There were a few college kids whose eyes went big and they sorta froze at the site of a man with a gun, but no problems.

A guy with a gun pushing a shopping cart with two kids in it and a bag of goldfish in his hand that he is sharing with the kids is such a threat:rofl:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Good new guys!
We went to WW a few days after the dinner and my husband actually asked me before hand if I thought it would be okay to OC. Of course I say yes!
He walked all over WW OCing on a drop leg holster without a single issue. There were a few college kids whose eyes went big and they sorta froze at the site of a man with a gun, but no problems.

A guy with a gun pushing a shopping cart with two kids in it and a bag of goldfish in his hand that he is sharing with the kids is such a threat:rofl:
Sounds like a perfectly normal family to me.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congratulations! How do you find like-minded people? We live in a corner lot and the ones besides us will not carry...they are Democraps. Two houses across are Republicans, one is a dictator and will not even allow her husband to carry even though he said in his place of work, carjacking has been a problem lately...the next to that house is also a Republican, claims to be able to still fire his 45 but wouldn't allow anyone to carry when invited to their place and the next one to him is another Democrap!! Of course they will not allow guns in their house either. We are neither Democrap nor Republican...and yet we are surrounded by idiots! Life is tough....:rant::mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts