Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give a big thumbs-up to Dan Southard who put me, my two sons and a friend, through an all-day defensive firearm course. He runs "Gator Farm Tactical Applications, LLC". He's one of Mas Ayoob's LFI III grad and organizing the MAG40 class in Sierra Vista, AZ this coming May. I just signed up.

Dan's a retired SFC with the Army and knows his stuff. He was very patient with all of us and safety was #1. The cost was very reasonable and well worth the time. Plus 1 from Aznav! :congrats:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
AzQkr= Brownie Great Guy could teach you alot ;-)
H/D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Do you have some more info about what the class will be about, cost, what to expect, where to sign up, etc... Thanks.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
SFC (RET) Southard is arranging a free 10 hour combat handgun class to be done through the Sportsman's Center at Ft. Huachuca. Marilyn, the director is ramrodding it with her bosses. On Tuesday he is meeting with Rob Marsett of the Wounded Warriors group to begin teaching a firearms class to those wheelchair and crutch bound, Marsett taught the fly making and fishing class to the same group.

Southard wants the lower enlisted grades to have access to this class because he knows from experince that they cannot afford extra training.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts