Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the northern Atlanta area, Sandy Springs Gun Club just got 1,000,000, yes campers, one million rounds of 22lr! 5 full pallets, beautiful site let me tell you :)

CCI MINI MAG, 100 round boxes, $9.95 per box. Sweet deal in this day and time!:danceban::banana::danceban:

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Dang it and I can't get to that side of town until next week:grumble:

·
Premium Member
7,798 Posts
Anybody in the northern Atlanta area, Sandy Springs Gun Club just got 1,000,000, yes campers, one million rounds of 22lr! 5 full pallets, beautiful site let me tell you :)

CCI MINI MAG, 100 round boxes, $9.95 per box. Sweet deal in this day and time!:danceban::banana::danceban:

I used to be a member there. Nice club and VERY good people. Always felt welcome.

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
It'd be interesting to see how long 'til they're sold out!

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
Wow I just bought some in Charlotte area for 7.59 a box of 100. 2 box limit to keep from greedy folks buying it out...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought $9.95 / box of 100 was a decent price in this day and age. I bought 2000 rounds. They did have a little 9mm range ammo but only if you were shooting there and still a limit of 1 box. But the 22 was a good score.

PEF.... I agree. Super nice people. I shot the IDPA weekly match there tonight and several of the guys recognized me from the last time I shot with them back in October. The staff was super nice, they always seem to have a good supply of accessories and the range is very good.

·
Premium Member
6,892 Posts
Sad when we are thinking that is a good price. But you are right that is about the going rate. That will last a little while maybe a week tops!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts