Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, folks, and greetings from the sunny, hot, humid, pollen-infested, bug-ridden, allergenic state of Mississippi. Surrounded by states with similar if not worse climates, we're the crown jewel of summertime misery.

Of course, that might just be the Nasonex talking. :wink:

Sorry for the "negative" intro, y'all. I'm glad I found this place, and I look forward to having good exchanges with all of you.

In the meantime, stay safe and may your rig be light only to your hip.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Silver - welcome dude <sneeze> - enjoy a long stay. <splutter> ......... pass the nasonex woulda ya! :wink:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome Mongoose! I hope you don't work for the states tourism bureau! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Hi Goose! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Silver_Mongoose said:
Hello, folks, and greetings from the sunny, hot, humid, pollen-infested, bug-ridden, allergenic state of Mississippi. Surrounded by states with similar if not worse climates, we're the crown jewel of summertime misery...
Welcome. My grandmother, originally from Booneville, Miss'ippi, called it "buzzing heat". There's nothing quite like a Mississippi flats summer.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Howdy Silver_M......great site, great folks here, think you'll want to stay a while. :redface:

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
Ditto Welcome Ditto

What everybody else up there said! :biggrin:
Welcome to the forum!

·
Banned
693 Posts
Hey, Goose, glad you could join us!

Now remember, no acting up!

Oh, that's right, 'no acting' is the reward the entire CCW crew gets...

*scenery rip gnaw chew*

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Hiya Goose..............becha we gotcha beat with allergy season <SNEEEEEEZE>
sniffle, cough, hacking ...........not to mention the "skeeters" here in NH......Anyways... Glad to see ya made it! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Silver_Mongoose. It could be worse, in the Phoenix area this weekend they are forecasting 112 degrees. But it's a dry heat... :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.