Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for registering. Enjoy the forums and the people.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome. How about a little info. Whacha carry??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
san antone rr said:
Welcome. How about a little info. Whacha carry??
Been carrying about 35 years. Been throught many guns and holsters in that time, but for the last few years been using 1911s and Glocks of varying barrel lengths. Switch back and forth depending on my whim. The hoslters of preference recently are kydex IWBs. But, I have a Brommeland Max Con V on order for 5" 1911. If it's as good as his customers are raving about, there will be a major change in my holster battery. (is battery an appropriate word here?)

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey Wildcat - welcome aboard :smile:
Been carrying about 35 years.
Is that all?? :biggrin: I vote then that you post generously and give us the benefit of some your experience!

At least you mentioned 1911 - so Bruce should go easy on ya :lol:

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Wildcat-
What part of the great Hoosier state are you in....spent most of my life in the Bloomington area, I also got my first permit in Indiana in '74; applied on my 21st birthday and was POed to find out I could have gotten it at 18. Like you I alternate between Glocks (at 19 and a 20) and a 1911 style (Para-Ord P-14).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
F350 said:
Wildcat-
What part of the great Hoosier state are you in....spent most of my life in the Bloomington area, I also got my first permit in Indiana in '74; applied on my 21st birthday and was POed to find out I could have gotten it at 18. Like you I alternate between Glocks (at 19 and a 20) and a 1911 style (Para-Ord P-14).
In the north central part of the state, between Indy and South Bend. There's more Purdue Fans than Hoosier fans here, but the rivalry rages on.

·
Super Moderator
22,006 Posts
Howdy, from a fellow Hoosier.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I grew up just W of West Lafayette, about a mile north of the Wabash. I've canoed down Wildcat Creek many a time. :)

Welcome! Have a breaded pork tenderloin sandwich for this displaced Hoosier, would you?

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
welcome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.