Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Ohio.
I recently moved here from Florida to be closer to family but I'm not sure about the CCL laws here yet.
I have carried a S&W 686 and Colt 1911 for the most of my years.
I am a long time shooter and a big fan of traing to keep sharp.
I hope to participate and get some good input from this forum, I have noticed that this forum is more friendly and helpful than the rest. Thank you for having me.
Harold

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Harold!

I'll only laugh at you a day or so after we get any bad weather in WI. LOL. See? I already laughed.

Reactions: Harold686

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States that refuses to label college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Lost another one. Just send money.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States that refuses to label college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here.:biggrin2:
Thank you for the great Welcome rcsoftexas.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice avatar. :smile:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a mountain in North Carolina :wave:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts