Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an avid shooter who just shot my first IDPA with TSSA at Trail Glades. They are a great group if you're ever down this way. I'm a big HK fan, but broke down and bought a G22 because there are many more goodies available for Glocks and it seems more compatible with IDPA, USPSA, etc. I'll have to admit that I like the way it shoots (didn't think I would ever say that), but still love my USPC.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
JSM - welcome here :smilez:

Join right in.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome.. from one newbie to another

·
Registered
10 Posts
JSM said:
I'm an avid shooter who just shot my first IDPA with TSSA at Trail Glades. They are a great group if you're ever down this way. I'm a big HK fan, but broke down and bought a G22 because there are many more goodies available for Glocks and it seems more compatible with IDPA, USPSA, etc. I'll have to admit that I like the way it shoots (didn't think I would ever say that), but still love my USPC.
Greetings JSM!

I am also a TSSA member and a HK fan. I just picked-up a mint P9S this week and I also have a P7M8. I had a USP 40c in the past but didn't like the way it shot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone for the welcome and congrats to Quint57 on buying the P9S. I'm fortunate that the USPC 40 feels very good for me. I'm frankly surprised at how much I'm enjoying the G22. I look forward to meeting you at the next TSSA event.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hi JSM. Welcome. I'm an HK fan also with a USP 40f and a USP 40c. Love 'em.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome from NC. Just bought my first Glock last week, a G23. So far, I'm impressed!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:
Im a little north of you.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts