Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone!
Just found this forum and am glad to stop by and read some of your thoughts.
I'm visiting California from my home state of Arizona, and WOW, are the laws in California strange. I wonder when this will be seated in from of the US Supreme Court and settle a national issue... I mean, what am I supposed to so when traveling from state to state? Mail my firearm to me because my Glock carries more bullets than the state allows?
Oh, and am I supposed to get a permit to carry (concealed or open) before I even visit? WTF?

Well, it is a pleasure to see you all here. Please feel free to stop by my site and check it out. I'd appreciate any comments while building it. The site spcializes in Glocks right now; however, there are actually some 12,000 products that I sell. I just have to figure out that database thing.

Years of history in the industry. Looking forward to many more years, serving the Americans that know what is right.

All my best to all of you and enjoy the moment.
Owner
AtlantisArms.com

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us. :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
AA - welcome :smile:

Took a quick look at the site and looks to me like it is coming together very well. I do web work and have little patience for difficult sites - whether navigation, color choices - whatever. Yours appears clean and professional so - should be good. Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
very nice website. Welcome...

~A

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
AtlantisArms

Welcome to the CombatCarry forum!
I'll hafta really check out your site this evening.
Make yourself right at home here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.