Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have recently moved from equally chilly but certainly restricted Iowa to South Dakota. Applied for my CCW permit as a personal decision and statement of exercising my right to protect myself and family.

I found this website through a shooting related forum, and found it very interesting to say the least.

I expect to learn a great deal of information concerning the practice and responsibilities of carrying a concealed weapon by visiting often.

With carrying comes the most serious responsibilities, but those are the most rewarding kind in my opinion.

Back to scanning through the threads, thanks for giving me a good spot to jump in!

Kastiron

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Welcome, friendlierst, most helpful board I have been on. I think you will appreciate our fellow posters here. The staff and mods are top rate too.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
kastiron - hey - just said Hi on another thread but again dude - welcome :smile:

·
Registered
540 Posts
HI and welcome

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Welcome, glad you found us and registered. Pull up a chair by the fire and warm up! :biggrin:

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Welcome aboard, neighbor!

·
Registered
236 Posts
rstickle said:
Welcome, glad you found us and registered. Pull up a chair by the fire and warm up! :biggrin:
Where is that fire...it's -15 in Denver tonight...I'm freezin' my A off :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We are (relatively) cold here in Arizona, too. It was in the 60's today with sunshine :wink:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Bumper said:
We are (relatively) cold here in Arizona, too. It was in the 60's today with sunshine :wink:
Dang Bumper...don't forget your knit cap and mittens! :tongue:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome...you'll like this forum. It was 19 degrees with a 20 knot wind and icy roads in the Metromess this morning. Brrr...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome.

It was 30 degrees when I walked outside this morning. Turned around and decided to work in the office today :biggrin:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcomes! Today it got clear up to about 10 degrees above zero... I decided to walk to the office since it was the nicest day yet this week. Tomorrow might even see 15 if we are lucky.

Glad to be here, seems like people are a bit more sane here than other forums that I used to frequent.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Sanity is one of our trademarks :bioggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Sanity is one of our trademarks :biggrin:

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
Ditto: To All Of The Above Welome