Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my CHL for Colorado yesterday. Now I have to decide between FL and UT for my next one. PA's seems easy to get, maybe I'll start a collection. :biggrin:

Moved here at the "request" of the Army, in which I've served for almost 15 years... have no plans to leave again, aside from occasional mandatory sightseeing tours to interesting locations. Colorado rocks.

I have plenty of questions and look forward to the advice of more experienced members.

In reference to an earlier thread, I'm only right when my wife isn't around. :wink:

·
Administrator
143,812 Posts
Hi tanksoldier

Great Avatar! :biggrin:
I see that you posted a thread topic already. Fantastic. :king:
I hope that you get some worthy answers. I'm sure that you will.
BUT, right here & now...I just want to WARMLY WELCOME YOU.:unitedsta
AND...Thank You for registering.

Anybody that has any innovative Speed Loader Carry ideas see tanksoldiers first thread.
Here Is The Link To His Thread - Click Here

I usually always carry a semi~auto & when I (rarely) carry a wheel gun I usually just pack one of those little spare "ammo wallets" - They are Very Slow to reload from...so...I'm no help to you at all on your first thread. :wink:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
HI Tank
Glad you found us! BEST forum on the Net! Pull up a chair and start tapping those keys. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcomes

I look forward to the education and comradeship.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome tank - seems like you are already settling in - great! :smile:
Colorado rocks.
Hehe - those big lumps to the west eh - the Rockies LOL!

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
I'm not sure how I missed it when you first posted this, but welcome to the forum, Tanksoldier! :smile:

You in the Abrams?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumper: Yup, just upgraded to the M1A2 version. A 120mm cannon is the perfect weapon for open carry......

Thanks for the welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.