Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from FL - one of the more pro-gun rights states in the nation!!

Just like to say thanks to fellow member srfl for pointing me here. Glad to see this type of forum out here.

cal45

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome cal :smile: - wow - another Floridian. We must have a sizeable FL contingent now.

Do let us know your carry choices/preferences etc.

Ahah - just saw you'd posted that - great ......
G30 IWB plus a KT P3-AT in front pocket.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Hey cal45! Welcome! Good to see you here!

This is a great site....I know you'll enjoy it here.

Cal45 sold me two of my three Kahrs (including the P45) and I've seen a few of his other guns.....definitely a man with an outstanding taste in guns.

cal45 said:
G30 IWB plus a KT P3-AT in front pocket.
First or second generation P3AT? If it's a second generation...is it working well? I have a first generation P3AT....I'm fortunate; never had to do a fluff and buff and it's never choked on Corbon 90 grain JHP (carry load) or WWB FMJ (training load).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a 2nd generation. I shot a quick box of 50 thru it when I bought it and it ran without any problems at all. This is the "always with you" gun since it is small and light and fits into any pocket you have. I do not see putting hundreds of rounds through this as it will be carry a lot, shoot a little gun. That said, I will give it a workout every now and then to verify reliability but it won't be a range work horse gun. :wink:

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Welcome!

So...we have both a Craig & a Cal 45...both from Fla. now?
Great!
Welcome to the forum Cal45
Have fun...join in! :unitedsta

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys - I guess the "45" is a catchy handle down here in FL. The cal stands for caliber. :wink:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
More Floridians

cal45 said:
Greetings from FL - one of the more pro-gun rights states in the nation!!

Just like to say thanks to fellow member srfl for pointing me here. Glad to see this type of forum out here.

cal45
What part of Florida? I'm in Miami-Dade. Welcome to a great forum.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Cal45. Glad you made it! :smile:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
You're just the person I need to ask this question. My daughter and her new husband are living in Orlando (Castleberry) and although I taught my little girl to shoot when she was ten and she now has her very own SP101 .357 I need to brush her up on her skills and bring hubby UP to her level! Can you recommend a good indoor range in the area? Give me an adress and PH # maybe?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
welcome from okeechobee.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Glad to have another Floridian. I'm from Largo.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Still more greetings from Florida.

Moved down here from the People's Republic of Maryland in late September. Obtained my CFP already.

We live in Lake Mary, and are looking for a house (and trying not to go nuts with two young Malinois in an apartment....).

Glad to be down here. Nice to have ranges close by (I do miss the awesome indoor range at NRA HQ, though).

Matt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.