Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there boys and girls. I can't believe I only just found this site today considering how much time I spend online. I'm looking forward to begin exploring the forum, joining a discussion or two and eventually starting my own. (Before searching to see if my question has already been answered of course). I've had my CCW since the early 1990s and over time I have bought and sold many firearms. The weapon I CCW the most is my Kimber CDP II in a DeSantis Cozy Partner or Crossbreed SuperTuck depending on what I'm wearing and other factors. The Kimber rests in a DeSantis Thumb Break holster for those times that I choose to carry on the belt. I essentially have this same trio of holsters for my other CCW weapons which include a Springfield XDs in .45ACP, Springfield XD 45 4", FNH FiveseveN with a Viridian green laser/light and loaded with Elite Ammunition T-6 rounds. The FNH is my movie theater, going to the mall weapon of choice since the nutjobs are most likely to pick those as soft targets. I recently picked up a Sig 938 which I absolutely love. Finally there is my almost 30 year old Beretta 950 which really doesn't see much use but occasionally ends up in a pocket. Except for the insane T-6 rounds in the FNH, I mostly use Hornady Critical Defense for the rest of the little arsenal.

In any case, I hope I satisfied everyone's curiosity since from past forum experience, regardless of the topic being discussed, everyone wants to know what everyone else has and what their opinions are and if they can offer advice. So there you have it, my "cards" are on the table so to speak.

Until next time......
Best regards to you all,
Hugh

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS, where the west begins. Welcome to the forum.
Glad you could join us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell. And just feel free to contribute all ya want.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello Hugh ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Hugh!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome from Delray Beach FL. My son has two FN 7.57's Great guns. Light yet carries 30 rounds of wonder ammo. Enjoy your time with us.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky

Sent via Tapatalk from somewhere in a distant bunker.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Welcome. Glad I don't live there anymore although it has been plenty hot in WV this year too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts