Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been "lurking" around this forum several days now. Decided to join because it looks like I will enjoy it here very much. Just retired this month in my mid-fifties, hopefully have a few good years left! I treated myself to the Para in the picture, a little pricey but it's my retirement gift to myself. I've had my CCW a couple years now and I'm happy to live here in Fla where the 2nd amendment is respected. I hope to live to see the day when all law abiding Americans can carry as well.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
welcome to the forum , looks like a nice lda

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Good lookin pistol. Relatively new here myself but lots of good info here and great people. WELCOME!

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the forum Para....congrats on getting the Para Ord and on your retirement.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Welcome. Nice pistol. Always good to hear from more 2nd ammend. supporters.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Para - welcome aboard :smile:

As you may have noticed, the GunShine state is very well represented here!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, what a great welcome, thanks to all who replied just to welcome a newbie. Seems like a great community, I'll do my best to maintain the high standards that exist here. Thanks!:danceban:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome from a new guy in NC! USN retired, did two tours in Jacksonville, FL. Great state! I have a Para C7.45 Para Companion. Is that what your avatar is? Kind of looks like it. How do you like your Para?

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome friend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.