Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! My name is Brent. I hale from the Kansas City area. (Missouri side) And I have had my CCW for almost a year. I've been shooting for about 17+/- years. Mostly pistol, but I do shoot the AR and shotgun frequently.

I carry religiously and have since day one. I have had quite a bit of formal training and plan on continuing to do so. Mostly because I need to, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a blast!

As far as the current inventory, I am a big GLOCK fan. (17,19,26,21,and 30) And the love of my life the 1911. (Kimber Team Match, and Wilson Professional) As for long guns I have an AR (RRA) and a couple of shotguns. (870 Police and Benelli M1) I'm not into show guns. I go, rather, for the utilitarian types. Nice looking guns are cool to look at but I'm just too clumsy to own a show piece. I'd have it all scratched up in no time!

Love the site and plan on spending a good bit of time hanging around.

Gun

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome Brent. I'm in Clay County MO.

I am currently waiting for the County to call me back about my resident permit. It's been since March 5th, so they are a bit over due. I have called them and I'm waiting until next week and I'll pay them a visit. Until then carrying on my VA permit what few days I'm here.

-Scott-

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from Washington. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from the Deep South - Alabama.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome... from another KC resident (Northland)

This site is a great resource, hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Good people, all around.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey Brent - welcome to CC :smilez:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Gunther Welcome; I like 'em usable too, but there's nothing wrong with a nice "Show Piece" either...
By-The_By: "What IS that AVATAR..?!" :image035: :confused:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Brent welcome from the southern part of the state. I am also a Glock fan.
Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.