Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I've been a reader/visitor for a while and decided to join.

I'm known for being a long-range guy but I'm a student of all types of firearm related activity.

My name is Ryan Cleckner and I've written a book on long range shooting, I've made some videos about it, among other projects. I am a firearms attorney by trade and I represent FFLs all across the country and help folks get their FFL.

I hope to learn and chime in wherever I can be helpful (I respect that this is not a long-range oriented forum).

Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Welcome aboard from one of your border states. Good to have you here and good for us to become recipients of your knowledge.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from "North-Middle" Tennessee.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Ryan!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Greetings from North West Tennessee!

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
......I hope to learn and chime in wherever I can be helpful (I respect that this is not a long-range oriented forum). Thanks for having me!
Long range or short range, you're welcomed here fron the Lone Star State. For me. I'm not into rifles other than my one Inland M1 Carbine, so with my 380 EDC, long range means I move from the 7 yard range to the 10 yard mark range.

·
Super Moderator
18,790 Posts
Welcome to you!

Thanks for joining us here.

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Oh durn. That means no more lawyer jokes, right? All kidding aside, welcome! I look forward to hearing learning more.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts