Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone.

I've just joined. I got my Ohio CHL last year. I don't always carry, because there are too many no-gun places here, but I'm gradually increasing my carrying activity, as I learn which places are gun-friendly.

I've been target shooting since I was in high school, over 50 years ago. I was on my ROTC rifle team in college, then switched to handgun in graduate school.

My pro-gun novel, THE JUSTICE COOPERATIVE, was published last year. You can read excerpts at my web site, http://www.thejusticecooperative.com. The book is available from Amazon, or your book store can order it through Ingram.

·
Administrator
143,574 Posts
Hi Joe

Welcome to the forum!
I'm certain you'll like it here.
Jump right in and be active.
That's a shame that you have to tailor your right to carry depending on where you intend to go on any given day. :confused: Hopefully, that will change in Ohio someday soon.
Don't forget to add the link to your book site into the quick links area of the forum.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Joe, welcome indeed :smile:

Dang that title of your book is real familiar - not sure why - but I guess I have already heard about it. Or have I read it? Heck - these ol' brain cells are well unreliable!!!

Do enjoy, and post thoughts as and when.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry, Joe. Glad you found us. You should fit right in! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.