Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome
I'm with Bruce on this. The 1911 rocks!
(Actualy with less recoil than my P95. WHODATHUNKIT?)

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Welcome tryzub

Thanks for registering.:usflag:
You'll love it here.
HK USP C ~ Fine choice of defensive carry firearm.
One of the very best.

Feel free to join right in anywhere on the forum.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
tryzub - welcome from me too:smile:

Ignore the ''voices'' you may be hearing - the HK is just fine - every bit as good as my SIG's :wink:

Do go and add a post in the members meeting area, in my PA thread. Could well be you are near enough if I have a shoot at Portage in later Spring sometime.

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about Bruce45, 1911 is all he can spell!!:biggrin2:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
P95Carry said:
Ignore the ''voices'' you may be hearing - the HK is just fine - every bit as good as my SIG's :wink:
As good as your SIG? Yeah I would agree, as good as my 1911?? Well........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Never :danceban:

Listen to the voices and follow the light, it really is better over here:yup: :22a:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, tryzub. Glad to have you join us! :smile:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
P95Carry said:
tryzub - welcome from me too:smile:

Do go and add a post in the members meeting area, in my PA thread. Could well be you are near enough if I have a shoot at Portage in later Spring sometime.
Where is Portage I'm just North of Pittsburgh in Ben Avon, I would be interested in any combat pistol shoots, I have a colleague who shoots the full size USP .45 interested also.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
tryzub - look on map for Route 219 - follow it down towards Johnstown but notice where Route 22 crosses - not far from there is Ebensburg. Portage is a bit further South - and if you can see Route 164 you may spot it - South Fork is another place nearby.

The shoot - if we run it - would only be a pure recreational/get-together deal, so no combat aspect really. if we do go ahead and fix something then I'll make an announcement.

·
Registered
540 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome from a new guy in NC! Great Super Bowl game, was rooting for Seattle but ya gotta love them Steelers!

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome, watched the Steelers quarterback on Letterman last night and he didn't think he got the touchdown either. But welcome anyway:buttkick:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the Super Bowl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.