Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally from Pennsylvania for most of my life till ten years ago when Oregon became my home. To pay the bills I rely on a full time work designing and building software for the state of Oregon along with various assignments in security field. Presently I am certified to teach firearms (handguns), knife/counter knife, handgun retention/disarming, tactical baton, Kubaton and use of force. As with each year that goes by I keep taking classes to learn new and fresh ideas along with keeping my current skills honed. This year I am concentrating on ground tactics, empty-hand and more knife tactics.

I actively teach on a weekly basis mainly in Salem Oregon.

I have two teen age children, one attending college here on the West Coast while the other one is finishing High School at a private school back east. They are like night and day but I love them both.

My goal in joining this forum is to both contribute and learn from other members as I have in other forums such as “The Usual Suspects.”

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Kevin. Glad you found us! :smile:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Welcome, very nice avitar.
I have always wanted to take a knife course. I see you like 1911's ehh. You'll fit righ tin around here.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
welcome.

·
Super Moderator
25,615 Posts
Welcome! Glad you decided to register and looking forward to your contributions!

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Kevin - welcome :smile: - tho I see you have already been busy posting which is great.

What is the story behind the avatar? Just curious :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.