Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a retired LEO (28 years) from NJ who moved to SC about two years ago.
Tough when it's hot as heck to conceal a handgun while wearing shorts here but my hot weather carry is a Ruger LCP with a Crimson Trace Laser using a Versacarry "holster".
Colder weather carry is a LC9s Pro with Crimson Trace but I just picked up a Springfield XD Mod 2 9mm 3" which is a bit heavier and bulkier but we shall see. I wanted something with more round capacity.
I also own a S&W SS Chiefs Special, a Glock 27 and a Ruger SR22.
I'm hoping to learn something from the members here and hopefully I can make some contributions from time to time.
Have a great day guys and gals.........

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of North Carolina :wave:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia. Please, please I hope you didn't take any New Jersey ideas to South Carolina. It's such a beautiful Southern state and we'd love to see it remain so.

Reactions: Bacon

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Welcome from GA.

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Hi hdgunguy! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to learn more about defensive carry and firearms and making the decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.

I'm glad you're here.

Thank you for your service as an LEO in NJ. Although I was born in NJ, I got to Texas as soon as I could. Glad you've also seen the light and left that very gun-unfriendly state.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello HD ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts