Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all.

Been perusing the site for a few weeks now and felt it was time to say Hello.

Completed the Ohio CCW class last week, turned my application into the local sheriff's office yesterday at 11:30. Received notification that my license was ready for pickup a little after 3:00 PM yesterday. Pretty good turnaround if you ask me. :yup:

Current tools of choice are a Canik TP9V2 and a S&W Shield 9. Just received a Black Arch Ace 1 Gen 2 holster which once I got adjusted I really like it.

Not much of a poster but more of an information gatherer at this point, I appreciate the wealth of information and opinions here. I have a lot more reading to do.

Thanks again for the wealth of info here and look forward to diving in.

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! That turnaround is spectacular! You've got some pretty good tools there, most users of both think highly of them. Have fun!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin where we had record-breaking high temps & now back to normal & rain turning to snow. That's downright cruel, LOL.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome..

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
We used to live in NW Ohio, but before that I lived for a while in "central" Ohio. Moved more south about 25 years ago and do not miss the regular snow storms we got in NW Ohio one bit. We still have four seasons, which means not shooting outdoors for part of the year, but we have a very good indoor range not too far away.

As you already said, there is much reading to be done here and lots and lots to be learned. Word of warning: "These people" will cause you to buy more guns. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Welcome from soggy southern Ohio.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State.

·
Registered
281 Posts
It was soggy and warm in the NE too, until it snowed. I'm sure it will change a few more times today. Welcome and congratulations on getting your license.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts